Thursday, April 2, 2009

Introducing my new blog Cut to Pieces!

Whew! Well I've made a lot of decisions to get to this point of starting a blog. I feel like it's been a little journey just to get to this point. I way over think things. But if I was going to do it, I wanted to do it respectably. So here I am, newbie sewing blogger. I want my blog to be a place to find great ideas, colorful photos and helpful advice; all the things that I see on so many of your blogs.

A little bit about me. My name is Angela and I'm living in the South after Katrina. Unfortunately for me, that means that there are no longer any good fabric stores around. So in my search online for great fabric, I discovered a world of artists creating with textiles. That has brought me to so many of you. I find myself now beginning a journal of my own discoveries and disasters. I have backgrounds in both mathematics and interior design, which is why it's not a huge stretch of the imagination that I love to quilt. It combines those two loves perfectly.

I look forward to sharing my adventures with you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela. I found your blog when looking at quilting studios and I already know you from your friend Kaelin. I am starting at the beginning, as you can see and I will plow on through to present day. Today is 8/23/12. Let's see how long it takes! N

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !


    greenbaypackers | philadelphiaeagles| pittsburghsteelers|newyorkgiants

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and want to say thank you ! It is really nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work !

    ipad Video | Unlimited Movies | Special Effect | Forex | Stock Commissions





    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...