Modern Swappers - ship starting Nov 29th for international and Dec 6th for domestic.
* 1 1/2 yards of fabric (can't show them yet! it could give away who my partner is!)
* an item for the sewing room
* another handmade item - finally figured out what I'm doing and I can't wait to get started!
3 x 6 Bee - ship by Dec 15th
* 6 blocks made from the same pattern but in the colors selected by their future owners. I of course did not choose an easy block and am making 6 more versions of this block.
Mug Rug Swap - ship starting before Nov 21st for international and Nov 22nd for domestic.
* It's been decided...I'm doing a "story" mug rug again. I have the idea for this one and I really hope I can pull it off because I think my secret partner will love it. Can't wait to show you...I don't think she'll guess it is for her. I will be starting on that really soon!
Pillow Talk Swap - ship as soon as completed but within 5 or so weeks (they are so relaxed! LOL)
* I have a large portion of this designed already, but have not yet been able to play with the fabric. But once again I am very excited about the design and eager to work on this! My first time in this swap and I have no idea what to expect!
Ravishing in Red Bee - due by the end of November
* two blocks based off of half square triangles...the pattern looks fun and simple! I'm actually excited to be working on those too. (I think I'm sounding super over excited about things, but I am really am excited to do these things)
Pretty in Pink Bee - due by the end of November
* a house block (I know what I'm doing for that Amy! I think you'll like it!) and another coordinating block...haven't quite figured that out.
Busy Bees - due by the end of November
* a hexagon block for Lynne...must create something fabulous as she always does! This will probably involve hand piecing and I will probably do that on my very long card ride to the home town for Thanksgiving.
Bee Modern Too - due by the end of November
* log cabin style blocks from fabulous solids for Ulrike. I should be able to whip these out! Let's hope so! This list is getting long.
The other big debate is whether to make a quilt from my pretty in pink blocks before Thanksgiving so I can give it to our goddaughter while we are in town for Thanksgiving. But I need to get the other commitments done...so I need to figure out how much work that will be. Hmm...maybe I'll go design that now!
So, needless to say, I have a number of projects ready to be started and completed. Thankfully everything should be done well before Christmas. The bees are all taking December off I think. So then I should have some time to make things on MY list. ;) But that's later...
Off to work!