My sweet husband is currently building me a couple of design walls for the sewing room. I'm still trying to get that in working order. I'm not completely happy with how the fabric is being stored right now and I think I would like to try one of the systems where you make mini bolts of fabric from your stash. I'll have to see what kind of space that needs. But it certainly seems like fabric would be more accessible. But that's for another day.
Yesterday I am happy to say, that after returning my guest room back to my sewing room, I was able to finish my 3 x 6 blocks. Since they were supposed to be done on the 15th, its nice to have them all finished and be able to mail out the last three. It is a tricky pattern to be sure, but I was surprised at how my speed was able to increase with each new block I made. I think I've made this block about 10 times now and each time I learn something new. LOL.
so without further ado, here are the last three blocks!
So, all in all, the 6 that I made for the 3 x 6 Bee are these:
I'm officially done with all of my commitments for the year. I feel like I have a huge to do list already for the next year though. Hopefully that will all go smoothly and I will not feel overwhelmed. Ha! But I honestly think that the design walls will help keep a project organized and also help motivate me to complete it! Unfinished quilts from 2010 here I come!