Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lynne's Quilt Pattern on Moda Bakeshop!

One of my very favorite people in all of blogland has her first pattern debuting on Moda Bakeshop today!  That person if you haven't heard already is the sweet Lynne of Lily's Quilts.

She has a gorgeous quilt that uses a layer cake of everyone's soon to be favorite fabric line, Sherbet Pips!  And there are hexagons!  But easy to do hexagons!  You must go check it out and tell her how fabulous she is.  Because really she is.

And I just love her name for the quilt!  Hexagon Park  It just captures everything that this quilt is about.


Hexagon Park for Moda Bake Shop




Congrats Lynne!  I can't wait to see all the people who make this quilt.  I'm very tempted to make it myself, but you know I have some other plans for my layer cake. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's fabulous! Makes me feel like I wasted my layer cake! I used the 'Lap quilt in a jiffy' pattern from Moda Bakeshop and my triangles don't line up well at all. Oh well, it's only my second quilt, will try again with this pattern :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, another to add to my 'to do' list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...