Monday, March 14, 2011

Help me find this fabric!

*thank you all of you fabulously wonderfully sweet people! I now have ordered my fabric! I'll be sure to post pics of the doll quilt as it progresses.*

Okay, I'm desperate. I have a fabric that i NEED for my doll quilt and I need to get it soon. Yes, perhaps I procrastinated a bit and could have found this earlier, but honestly I didn't realize that I would need more!


You see, I'm making a special doll quilt for a special someone...and this is just the beginning of it.


Doll Quilt Swap 10



I've paper pieced a paper hat boat. It's too cute isn't it? I'm very much in love with it, even if it a little dodgey because I really didn't design it as well as I would have liked. And thus begins my need for more fabric. You see, the water needs to be much wider around the boat. And I've already used up every scrap of the fabric that I'm using. I really must have more!


So I'm looking for this fabric: It's Patricia Bravo's Living Elements in Blue.

Patricia Bravo - Living Elements



I did have some sweet international offers, but I really need it more quickly than that. I can't wait two weeks for it to get here. :( So I'm searching for someone who knows that their local quilt shop has some, or has some in their stash that they can swap or sell, or knows another friend who has some. Or maybe you've found an online store that won't charge me $15 a yard for it!


Can anyone help? I promise it will make this quilt more beautiful!

17 comments:

  1. Ta da!!! http://www.quiltedstrait.com/products/Living_Elements_Cloud_Blue-2157-363.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Elizabeth! I have seen that one...but they are going to charge me about $16 for the yard when you add in shipping. I can do that if there are no other options, but I was hoping that someone would have some snatched away or know that their quilt shop has yards and yards of it. lol.

    I would combine and get some other things, but I didn't really see anything else that I wanted...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh holy moly, let me keep digging...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about here...$4.95 for shipping...

    http://www.frenchknotquiltshop.com/item_284/LE-202.htm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did several searches but had no success. I wish you luck. Hopefully there is somebody out there in blogland who can come to your rescue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just in case, express shipping would take about 2 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.tennesseequilts.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi?product=ArtGallery&productid=oct8agqLE202&tracking4=search%20oct8agqLE202&pid=1#oct8agqLE202
    Have no idea what it would be with shipping, but they have it in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh, good luck! Your boat is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see someone else had already posted about the one I found......hope you find some.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have any, but here's a link: http://www.quiltedstrait.com/catalog/Patricia_Bravo-86-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Angela, I also saw the one about quiltedstrait. It is a shame that they want so much postage. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just saw the site for frenchknotquiltshop too. I couldn't find the shipping charge but it sounds ok and they are in Texas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angela, I live in Nacogdoches and felt like I had seen this fabric in the French Knot Quilt Shop. If you can wait till tomorrow, I will run down there and see if she still has some. It is only a block from my office. I will go first thin in the morning and let you know

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://www.fabric-inspirations.com/Store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=196

    http://www.quiltedstrait.com/products/Living_Elements_Cloud_Blue-2157-86.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I'm so glad you had some posts about it. I have yellow, red, and black, but not the blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...