Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scrap Pack Winner!

Mr Random Number Generator has spoken and the winner of the scrap pack from Pink Castle Fabrics is.....




Who is...!


"Andrea Beth said...5

My husband and I walk around downtown and play a photo ABC game. We get exercise and have fun trying to be creative. We obviously start with A and look for things that start with A, a sign with an A word, etc, and then take a picture of it. It's a way to remember the date and see more of the city."



I love this idea!!  Thanks Andrea.  And congrats on the win.  Enjoy the fabric.

Our year of fun continues as my husband and I are off to close on our new home in 20 minutes!  Agh!  I can't wait to show it off as we work on it.


4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the house EVERYTHING crossed...except when I have to walk, eat,answer the phone,work on the computer,drive the car....! you get the idea I'm sure xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Closing on a house! Yahoo! I hope it is a smooth as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I never win anything...this is soo exciting! Thanks so much for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house is lovely! Cannot wait to see your updates. So very happy for you and your family. What a great way to begin the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...