Monday, January 23, 2012

Simply Charmed Blog Hop

Life is a little crazy right now, so I'm trying to get my ducks in a row. One of the fun things that I will be participating in soon is Melissa's Simply Charmed Blog Hop.


She's gotten together a great group of people for this holiday inspired swap and I'm honored to be included. Here's the schedule!

February 1 - Melissa from Happy Quilting 
February 2 - Heather from Quilt Story
February 3 - Melissa from Lilac Lane
February 6 - Angela from Cut to Pieces  (that's me!)
February 7 - Amy from Diary of a Quilter
February 8 - Natalia from Piece N Quilt
February 9 - Jessica from Twin Fibers
February 10 - Katie from Swim, Bike, Quilt
February 11 - Jane from Want It, Need It, Quilt
February 13 - Corey from Little Miss Shabby

February 14 - Happy Valentines Day and the Grand Prize Winner Announcement!!!!




We've each been given a single charm pack of Always and Forever by Deb Strain.  I can't wait to show you what I've made.  I'm already using it! ;)








And Melissa has lined up tons of giveaways!  So there should be lots of fun had by all!


Thanks to the generosity of our amazing sponsors, there will be a giveaway along with each of the 10 tutorials.    So when the time comes, make sure to enter at each of the contributors tutorial post for your chance to win some major fabric cash.



Fat Quarter Shop has graciously sponsored the fabric used in making the tutorials
They will also be sponsoring the Grand Prize of  a $200.00 Gift Certificate to 1 lucky reader.

Burgundy Buttons has graciously sponsored three $25.00 Gift Certificates for 3 lucky readers.


 The Intrepid Thread has graciously sponsored three $25.00 Gift Certificates for 3 lucky readers.

       The Green Fairy has graciously sponsored three $25.00 Gift Certificates for 3 lucky readers.


So be sure to tune in here and there and everywhere for your chance to play along, see some great tutorials, and maybe win some fabulous prizes.  


Melissa has also set up a flickr group for sharing your creations.  You can find it HERE










7 comments:

  1. That's such cute fabric - love all the dots! I can't wait to see what you and all the others did with your charm pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you create :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can´t wait yo see your project.
    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela,
    I'm your newest follower. I found you when looking at info on the blog hop. So nice to meet you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela,
    I'm your newest follower. I found you when looking at info on the blog hop. So nice to meet you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela,
    I'm your newest follower. I found you when looking at info on the blog hop. So nice to meet you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...