Thursday, March 22, 2012

Zakka Along

Heck you guys! I can hardly keep up! I have another thing to share with you all. I was lucky enough to be asked to participate in a sew along for Rashida's Book, Zakka Style. Oh it's a fun group of folks!

Zakka Style Sew Along


I'm giving you the heads up on this because you will need a copy of the Book to participate. We won't be giving out instructions out of respect for the author. But we will be sharing our thoughts on our particular project and fabric choices etc. It is a nice even pace, so it will be a fun one play along with.


The sew along starts Monday April 2nd with the first project in the book and will continue through Monday September 10th with a new project introduced each Monday.

Each blogger will sew a different project and will be sharing their finished project and inspiration with you.






Feel free to join Flickr group at any time and post your projects!


6 comments:

  1. OK, thinking about you and sending positive vibes your way! I know whatever you are making this week will rock everyone's socks off :) Smile, take a deep breath, and enjoy every minute :) Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't a project in the book that I don't love and want! It's going to be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited you are on this list! i've been thinking about you this week and sending you super creative vibes! good luck and i can't wait to see what you have come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you are amazing!!! I think you get the award for juggling the most balls in the air!!! Excited to see these fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! My copy has been dispatched, so it will no doubt arrive while I'm away this weekend in Ireland, that being sod's law, and the flatmate won't get up at silly o'clock for the parcel guy, so I'll have to wait till Tuesday to pick it up :o/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...