Monday, May 14, 2012

Fat Quarter Bundle Destash Sale!

Hey look at me!  I actually managed to do something relatively promptly.  I said I would do this and I did.  lol


I have a Fat Quarter Bundle Destash Sale going on right now in my Etsy Shop.   Take advantage of my overabundance of fabrics and my joy of putting together collections and pick up a custom made fat quarter bundle. (or 2 or 3!)


There are some really lovely pieces in the sale and all of my fabrics come from a loving home...treat them well dear friends.  Some of them I didn't really intend to sell but they just looked so darn good in the bundle that I had to! ;)


Fat Quarter Bundle Destash!



all solids are Kona cottons!

Destash!



I'm happy to ship internationally and if you find yourself buying scads of bundles, just shoot me a message on Etsy and I will combine the shipping for you and refund any over payment.


Oh and use the code DESTASHNOW for an extra 10% off!


Happy Shopping!


3 comments:

  1. oh blast it. i already bought these before i saw the discount code! nuts! oh well.. i am excited to get my bundle! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great Angela... good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...