Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fat Quarter Idol Round 4 - finalist

Hey all!  I've been playing along with with the Sew! Mama! Sew! Fat Quarter Idol the past 4 rounds.  I'm honored to once again be selected for the finals.  There was a little mix up with my fabric selections but they've all been fixed now, so I can share them with you.


This week's theme was to pick 12 fabrics that represented your OWN style.  Well I can do that with my hands tied behind my back.  I'm a sucker for aqua and I almost always pair it with a shade of orange.  I've got a couple of great prints that use both and some fabulous neutrals to go along with whole group.  I can safely say that this is indeed my style. (Well....one of them! lol)





So hop on over to the Sew! Mama! Sew! site and VOTE.  You definitely don't need to pick me...I understand that we all have different styles.  There are some fabulous collections this round that I wouldn't mind owning either.  But just in case...I'm #9. ;)


6 comments:

  1. I adore your picks so I've voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will head over and vote! Just a reminder my giveaway of Pilot
    FriXion pens is ending tomorrow, please let your readers know they can still sign up to win.
    http://quiltingranny.blogspot.com/2012/05/pilot-frixion-pen-giveaway_07.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted, and yours was definitely the most 'me'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for you, my dear! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be poking your computer keys with the tip of your nose or a pencil in your teeth! lol Very pretty bundle - you are definitely a tertiary, contrast kind of gal. I lean toward the purple, blue, green, yellow like the wildflowers where I live. Irises and lupine. I am grinding my way through your blog and will be done soon. Too late for all the old giveaways but I check the current posts, too. N

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...