Saturday, September 15, 2012

Love it, Pin it, Win it on Moda Bakeshop

Hey all, There is a fun little game going on over at Moda Bakeshop and involving my time suck past time, Pinterest. Love it, Win it, Pin it.


LOVE IT
Browse through the Moda Bake Shop recipes and choose your favorites.


PIN IT
Pin and re-pin photos* of your favorite recipes on Pinterest with the tags #modabakeshop #modafabrics #lovepinwin. Be sure your pin is linked to the recipe itself, and not the MBS home page. You can enter as many times as you like, but the winning pin must have the three tags {#modabakeshop #modafabrics #lovepinwin}.

WIN IT
Six random winners will be chosen from the tagged photos. The grand prize is a set of the ingredients to make your favorite recipe (fabric will be from what is currently available).

But that's not all! You can also write up a blog post explaining why you've chosen your favorite recipe and link it up on the Moda Bakeshop Site. Five winners will be chosen from the linky party to win current Moda pre-cuts.

The contest runs from September 14-22 (closes at midnight CST).

*Caution - some photos on the MBS can't be pinned due to the Chefs' copyright settings. Just choose another!


So to help you out, I've started a little Pinterest Board with my Recipes in it. I'm glad I did because it turns out I was one of those chefs whose pictures were all unavailable. I had some snafu with Flickr and it changed all of my copyrights to private...but I've made them pinnable! And it's super easy to just repin them from my Board on Pinterest.



You can also access my recipes from HERE on the Bakeshop site.


So if you're like me and you're on pinterest anyways, why not take a chance and see if you can win some free fabric?! Have fun!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, Wow! I'm up to date. I looked back to see when I started reading through your blog. It was 8/23/12. You were right - I did have a lot of reading ahead of me. I have bookmarked a lot of things along the way and have enjoyed your blog a lot. I would like to make that Mario quilt for my grandson - he is a big fan. Standing by...... N.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...