Thursday, November 1, 2012

Blogger's Quilt Festival Nomination Time!

It's time for Nominations over at Amy's Creative Side for the Blogger's Quilt Festival.

I'm totally the odd ball in the competition/show because I entered my pillow I recently finished...which is not *technically* a quilt...but given that it would have been easier to make it a wall hanging rather than a pillow (at 24" square!) I feel no guilt about it. ;)

I'm #413 and I put myself in the favorite photography category since I don't quite fit in the others.  But it is also hand quilted, machine quilted, mini and scrappy.  So whatever!  lol

Flowering Snowball - Pillow Complete!




And I was going to tell you all the ones I voted for, but blogger is being mean to me and I lost all my info.  Ah well.  They are fabulous let me tell you.  So have fun and go vote and nominate.  It's great to see soooo many wonderful quilts from all over the world.

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. The recipient is going to feel sew loved! I do not have the EQ software . Is it easy to use? Janita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your pillow. Lovin' the pattern and fabrics used. GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, good luck.

    Just home and catching up, love the tinkerbell costume, boo on the basket/rug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...