Thursday, January 10, 2013

Constellations Fat Quarter Bundle Winner

Well there were certainly a lot of you who were interested in this collection.  And I don't blame you!  I want them all too!

But of course, there is only one winner.  And the lucky winner this time was:



  1. My favorite constellations are the big and little dipper. Simple, but classics :-)
(pay no attention to the number by your name...strange things happen when you copy and paste!)

Congratulations Sara!  Have fun with the constellations fabric compliments of Caitlin at I don't do dishes.


2 comments:

  1. The stars. what pattern would they work best with, I haven't a clue. The designs are just so beautiful, I would probably love hanging them up and just staring at them...staring at the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stars. what pattern would they work best with, I haven't a clue. The designs are just so beautiful, I would probably love hanging them up and just staring at them...staring at the stars.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...