Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mini Scrap Destash - all gone! Thanks!

Hey all!  I was destashing some scraps earlier today on Instagram and I have a couple left.  I thought I'd see if any of you wanted them.  I'm doing US only unless you really twist my arm.

I have two packages of scraps.  They are selling for $10 each plus shipping...around $5.  If you are interested just leave a message with your email and I'll contact you.

Aqua Scrap Pack taken!
For destash $10 + FRE shipping - aqua scraps. US only. Leave your email


Dark Neutral Scrap Packtaken!
For destash $10 + FRE shipping - dark and nuetral scraps. US only. Leave your email


Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I am interested in the aqua pack! My email is dirtyarddesigns@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the dark neutral pack! beckygreene10 (at) gmail (dot) com. Love scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great how you were able to get rid of your scraps so quickly. A win win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...