Friday, January 25, 2013

Updated Social Icons

Here and there I try to update the blog.  I've finally managed to add three new social icons to my side bar!

In addition to

rss photo rss-1_zps6d48a992.png  rss feed

email photo mail_zps37d996c7.png direct email

flickr photo flickr-1_zps41ee2758.png flickr


I now have included

pinterest photo pinterest_zpsa565b527.png pinterest

instagram photo instagram_zpscab3425e.png instagram

facebook photo facebook_zpsd923b074.png facebook



I have a twitter account too but honestly I use that about twice a year.  You can't do everything!  Well I can't  at least.


Just click on those buttons in my side bar and you will be taken to all the other places where I "play".  A full blog post isn't in the cards all the time these days (read: winter time + 3 year old = busy mama).  But I can't stay away from crafting and other crafters, so you will find me one of those places!   Come join me!


1 comment:

  1. Great work! That is the kind of information that should be
    shared around the web. Shame on Google for no longer positioning this post higher!
    Come on over and visit my site . Thank you =)
    Here is my web site ... tankini bathing suit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate every one that I receive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...